fredag 25 december 2009

News and a Contest!!!

Good news first

As some of you might have heard, I'm working on a new app, this app will be released sometime in the beginning of 2010, I still need to work alot on the UI but all major functions of the app is already done.




This time I'm really pleased with my work, the new app is a "particle manipulator", which basicly means that you have control of a number of particle emitters :). So far you control 4 emitters and you can move them, change number, size, speed and alot of other varibles. You can also manipulate the color and shape of the particles for each of the emitters.

Contest

Yes I shall have a contest! I need help with comming up with a good name for the new app, if you got a good name for it, post it here in the comments or send it too me by mail at: joakim.rosenstam@hotmail.com.

The rules are the following:

* The name of the app cannot be offensive.
* The name of the app needs to be really awesome, not just "P4rticl3s".

Don't take the contest to serious, I will however reward the winner with... Well we have to see about that later, but the winner will most definitely have his/her name somewhere in the new app :)

That is all for now, more info will come soon, happy holidays!

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar