söndag 16 maj 2010

Project GnipGnop!

New project!
I'm currently working on a simple 2D multiplayer game, the 3D racing project is put on ice untill I find some time to restructure some of my code. I'm still using my engine for the 2D project, so it's still evolving!

The new project will be using the GameKit that Apple supplies. GameKit is used to connect two or more i-devices with either Bluetooth or by Wi-Fi/Cellular network. I will start with implementing the Bluetooth connection, and the game will be for 2 players. The game will be really similar to the classic game "Pong", I want to keep it simple and polished this time so expect a lot of nice effects :)

That's all for now, will post some screens when there is something to show!

Joakim


-- Posted From My iPhone

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar