tisdag 13 april 2010

A small update

Hello dear Reader!

I've been working some more with the Engine ( still haven't figured out a name ) and I've started to work on a .obj model loader! So far it's pretty slow and the rendering of models still needs a bunch of optimizations, but I'm able to load a triangulated .obj file, with textureCoordinates and normals. I haven't started the work on lighting/normals, but all the info from the .obj is being loaded correctly into the engine.


As you saw on the screenshots in my last update, I got particleEmitters up and running. I will need to rewrite them too use VBOs. Same thing goes for the models. I feel like my framework is growing bigger and bigger, which is great, but I will need to make sure everything works and is easy to use.


When I'm done with models, lighting and sound, the framework is usable and I will try to make something cool in it! I got a few ideas.. Feel free to send me an email if you have any questions about the engine or if you just feel lonely and need someone to send cute mails to!

That's all for now, will try to start post more regular updates. Thanks for reading and showing intrest in my work, I'm out!

Joakim Rosenstam


-- Posted From My iPhone

Inga kommentarer:

Skicka en kommentar